We announced that we were expecting another child to our families and friends. Baby #2 will be making an appearance hopefully in March 2011. Although I wont complain if it decides to come in February; especially if this baby will be as big as our son was when he was born.
In September we welcomed my brother in-law into our home. He is working with my husband and spends most evenings on his computer. My son loves having another person in the house to play with and talk too. I love having someone else to entertain my busy boy.
Yesterday we had our 2nd trimester ultrasound. I always love being able to see the tiny person growing in my tummy. We had decided to find out the gender of this little person. And are excited to be having another little boy in our family. I am really looking forward to digging out all those adorable boy clothes that my son outgrew way too quickly.
Well these are the biggest changes in our household these past few months. Life is going to be a bit different next week as we are headed to the Edmonton area for a week. I will be spending it with my family as my husband is headed to Calgary for a course that he needs for work. My son is going to be spoiled at his grandparents and I am looking forward to the extra help.
Here are a few pictures of our growing family.
No comments:
Post a Comment