Its been a while since I have written on this blog. I guess its time for an update on my life. The last time i wrote I was busy planning a wedding and looking forward to what the future might hold. So what has happened in the last 3 years you might ask? Well here are some of the highlights.
-Well first off I married the man of my dreams in December of 2007. We went to canmore for a very nice honeymoon in the mountains.
-We moved to sexsmith into a tiny two bedroom basement. It was pretty good for a first home. Got to live downstairs from a couple we knew from bible school. I enjoyed having another newlywed to talk with.
-In September of 2008 we discovered that we were going to become parents in may of 2009. Caleb and I were very excited and spent the next nine months planning and dreaming about this new little person.
-May 2009 We welcomed a beautiful and big baby boy into our little family. Coming in at 9 pounds 7oz 21 inches long. Andrew James came into this world causing trouble and has been keeping us on our toes ever since.
-October 2009 Caleb and I made a huge purchase by buying a mobile home in Grande Prairie. Its a very nice 3 bedroom trailer with a big kitchen while i enjoy a great deal. One of my favorite parts of having a new home was being able to do my laundry whenever i wanted.
-December 2009. Caleb and i celebrated our 2nd anniversary and Andrews first Christmas.
-Present Date: I am currently planning my sons first birthday party. Its hard to believe how fast time has flown by.Life is kept busy with keeping Andrew out of trouble and keeping house.Alone time has become very scarce and treasured when it does come around. We are looking forward to the summer and being able to spend more time outside.
Well that is an update on my life the past few years.Stay tuned for future Johnson Adventures.
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment